Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My trip to eastcoast




This is the pictures taken from the scenery at the eastcoast.What I can say, it was terrible time for me when lots of things happened, flooding, landslide and thunderstorm everywhere as the day is 24 hours raining. I went there for the purpose of students intake for my college.especially to interview students to get enrolled into Science course. Overall, me with my friends just spent more hours for hectic!hehehehe, we enjoy eating at hotels /outside (jalan2 cari makan) and everynite, we enjoy going out for dinner and explore the night environment at the nearest hotel which I stayed. The unforgottable memories I ever had here at the eastcoast was pushing up our van through the flooding. Our van also stucked in the water and our body get splashed by the floods. We could not start our van until few minutes, we became panic and many vehicles also faced the same....bulshit!!!!!I think that there is something wrong happened as the weather was so terrible. Then I advise you guys not to travel to eastcoat at this December month. Coz you gonna face the same teriffied situation like i did.....huh!


No comments: